Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm a little like Fun Bobby


True 'Friends' [the sitcom]fans would remember the character Fun bobby, he dated Monica for a while and everybody [read as those 6 funny idiots] loved him because he was so fun. Later they realized that they had never seen Fun Bobby without a drink and when they did see him without a drink, he was no longer 'fun' bobby and he became the boring bobby. I'm a little like fun bobby in a way, because I'm not the exciting lets go run nude or for a joy ride kinda guy, but when i drink i start to talk a lot more and start saying some amazing things. Including things like "I have seen more sex appeal in dance in my kindergarten" when i saw bunch of juniors dance in college. And provided high levels of entertainment to a lot of people and also have been told that i almost molested a girl while dancing with her. And also 'accidentally' [read intended] hit some girl with my elbow.

Hence, i need to drink more often.

No comments: